We are looking forward to a great camping season! The beauty of camping is that there is so much fresh air and good vibes for all to soak up. So kick back and relax this summer, but remember to be safe and stay healthy too.
In addition to the guidelines below, we have found some ways to make your camping life easier; 2021 features: Curbside Check-In, Online Adventure Registration for Zipline and more.
Social Distancing and Safety Guidelines:
- Limit person to person contact by maintaining 6-foot distance from those not in your household. When distancing is not possible, a face mask is recommended by the CDC.
- The Office/Store will be open for assistance and sales. Limit of 4 guests inside the store. Please keep 6-foot distance from others while inside the store. Whenever possible, send only one shopper per family inside.
- Masks are required inside all public use buildings per the latest health order. This includes: Office, Laundry Room, Rec Hall, and Restroom facilities.
- Visitors are welcome, they must register inside the camp store and pay the visitor fee. Please share these guidelines with anyone planning to visit the campground.
- Laundry Room facilities will remain open 24 hours a day for two occupants at a time only.
- Restroom and Shower facilities are open 24 hours a day. Please practice distancing and good handwashing to limit the spread of COVID-19.
- Our restroom facilities will be regularly cleaned to maintain and exceed sanitation standards.
- Use of commercial grade cleaning chemicals and shields for cleaning and sanitizing public surfaces and equipment. Our staff is equipped with the necessary PPE.
- The Pool is open to 50 occupants at once.
- The Rec Hall Building is open to 25 occupants at once. Please practice distancing.
- Outdoor gatherings are approved for up to 300 people.
- Our outdoor recreation amenities are open. Please remember to practice distancing to those not in your own household. When distancing cannot be met, face masks can be worn.
- Planned activities will foster a distanced environment whenever possible and will limit the number of shared materials for crafts and games. Weather permitting, events will be held outdoors.
We are encouraging all campers to be personally responsible for maintaining a safe environment for yourselves and those around you. If you or anyone you have immediate contact with are not feeling well or have been exposed to the virus, please do not camp.
Thank you for following these unique guidelines. Stay Safe, Go Camping! Please contact us with any questions or concerns.