Find the Campground Amenities You Expect
Camping can be as simple or as sophisticated as you try to make it. At Indian Creek Camp and Conference Center, we offer the best of both worlds.
For those campers who enjoy rustic camping and their basic needs met, we take care of what you’re seeking – a level campsite, basic water or electric, a camp store for ice, firewood or necessities, and a fire ring and picnic table to enjoy outdoor eating.
Many campers appreciate more of their familiar comforts, such as a laundry facility, clean restrooms with flushing toilets and spacious hot showers, full hookups for their RV or trailer, and WiFi for those who still want to access the Internet.
Indian Creek Campground in Tecumseh Michigan offers:
- Tent sites (rustic or water/20-amp electric)
- Standard Camping Cabin Rentals (two-rooms, sleeps 6, charcoal grill)
- Deluxe Chief Tecumseh Cabin Rental (spacious, sleeps 8; air-conditioned/heated plus mini-fridge with a microwave)
- Full Hookups (water/30-amp electric/sewer)
- Pull Through Sites (water/30-amp electric/sewer)
- 50-Amp Electricity on select sites (limited availability, please call)
- Fire Ring & Picnic Table on each site
- Sparkling Clean Restrooms
- Sparkling Clean Shower house
- Cold-water dishwashing station
- Laundry Facilities
- Camp Store
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Recreation Hall and Library
- Dump Station
- Ice and Firewood
- Recreation Hall Rental
- Pets Welcome – only pets that are up to date with shots, please do not leave them unattended at site.
- WiFi Internet Access Available
Whatever you are looking for in a campground, try out Indian Creek Camp and Conference Center in Southeastern Michigan – you’ll find a great family camping experience!
Please do not operate ATV, ORV, Mini-Bikes or Golf Carts on the campground property. Those requiring use for mobility due to a disability may discuss this with campground staff.