Find the Campground Amenities You Expect
Camping can be as simple or as sophisticated as you try to make it. At Indian Creek Camp and Conference Center, we offer the best of both worlds. For those campers who enjoy rustic camping and their basic needs met, we take care of what you’re seeking – a level campsite, basic water or electric, a camp store for ice, firewood or necessities, and a fire ring and picnic table to enjoy outdoor eating. Many campers appreciate more of their familiar comforts, such as a laundry facility, clean restrooms with flushing toilets and spacious hot showers, full hookups for their RV or trailer, and WiFi for those who still want to access the Internet.
Indian Creek Campground in Tecumseh Michigan offers:
- Tent sites (rustic or water/20amp electric)
- Conestoga Camping Cabin Rentals (two-rooms, sleeps 6, charcoal grill)
- Deluxe Conestoga Cabin Rental (spacious, sleeps 8 – air-conditioned/heated plus mini-fridge with a microwave)
- Full Hookups (water/30amp electric/sewer)
- Pull Through Sites (water/30amp electric/sewer)
- 50Amp Electricity on select sites (limited availability, please call)
- Fire Ring & Picnic Table on each site
- Sparkling Clean Restrooms
- Laundry Facilities
- Camp Store
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Recreation Hall and Library
- Dump Station
- Ice and Firewood
- Rec Hall Rental
- Pets Welcome – only pets that are up to date with shots, please do not leave them unattended at site.
- WiFi Internet Access Available
Whatever you are looking for in a campground, try out Indian Creek Camp and Conference Center in Southeastern Michigan – you’ll find a great family camping experience!